Sunday, October 16, 2005

bouncing balls and sledges

Its that time of the year again when i wanna disappear..when my limited time management skills are pushed to the extreme and the mad running for 2nd internals,assignment submission,lab etc etc all needs to be done.
This is a me against the week...and today was day1-graphics lab.
I had to make a ball bounce down stairs...i was just going to slip in2 how come i didnt-get-the-circumcircle-question mode when viola my ball began rolling down the stairs...but that was the glitch...it rolled did not bounce...when i did mange to get it 2 bounce...it simply bounced out of the picture taking my marks with it...

lazythinker does seems to have an issue with me & my life,though am trying my best to meet his challenge of imparting daily dose of wisdom to justify my selection of my blog name and in a general sense to defend the educational system(which has produced both of us)..am sure in his/her morally correct life he has never offended anybody or whatever as his blog says!

finally its Ganguly who got the axe nad coach chappel s here to stay..lets see hw it works under Dravid...here is something to TP

Its just not cricketTop Sledges
1. Rod Marsh & Ian Botham: When Botham took guard in an Ashes match, Marsh welcomed him to the wicket with the immortal words: "So how's your wife & my kids?"
2. Daryll Cullinan & Shane Warne:As Cullinan was on his way to the wicket, Warne told him he had Been waiting 2 years for another chance to humiliate him. "Looks like you spent it eating," Cullinan retorted.

so till next..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so finally got de most awaited entry of mine . first comment in an entry by u..

can't write nethin in comment.....dravid z indian captain since 1 yr..ganguly z still out of squad...

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home