Monday, February 20, 2006

web wander

Since my mind refuses to come up with anything remotely sensible to be put up in the virtual world, I would let you wander through two great blogs.
Recommended Domain Maximus earlier.For those who need further convincing this is the funniest blog ever.Northys kindly excuse and do not rub further salt.Mallus/tambis/gondus this may help.
Indibloggies nominated fantastic A walk in the clouds . I particularly desire to reprint one of her comments and am doing so without her permission.
Q: Your blog is emetogenic. It makes me want to throw up. What should I do?
A: Don’t visit it so often. And if you must, the brown paper bags are near the exit.
Also a scathing review of Rang de Basanti.It was different from the kudos it has managed in all other blogs, so this for people who want the other opinion.
As for me I ll try to be creative,write sensible blog and not waste your time in future( oh well,the last one isn't up to me is it?)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u stil suck lik mad

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur d biggest hypocrite ive come across..n y do u have to act lik ds cool thing when u totally are not

10:57 PM  
Blogger d_grail said...

oh my, have i totally made you lose your cool..i suggest not visiting my blog in future as remedy..otherwise paper bags at exit for your convinience only..do leave your name next time dear easier for me to arrange for ready to size bags!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home