Wednesday, March 29, 2006

how d_grail became a specky,got lenses made and got a life-I

Initially when I started blogging I wanted to write..write for myself..without a care if anyone appreciates it or not...Now it seems I have in fact achieved my initial desire and am the only one reading what I write..Time for another class related post to push up the ratings is the need of the hour..and the hate mail can keep the adraline flowing too.

prologue
God took 6 days to create the world and took Sunday off..and somewhere in between all this he created a likeness of himself and gave him vision to appreciate the work that was done all around him.We of course have no proof for all this only circumstantial evidence.

Of course Adam being Adam needed someone to pick up after him and also for general ego boosting purposes and God did get tired of repeating of course i love you so he created Eve to do the job..This was long before the Devil came into picture.Now here is the really doubtful part in the entire story,the Devil got a woman to stand and listen to something that crawls and is slimy without going into a fit and then actually persuaded her to follow it and take its advice and eat something?Now am sure only the serpant could have come in the form of Brad Pitt to have achieved what he did..but we digress...

Of course once both of them had the forbidden fruit God used the intergalactic voice sytem to inform them that they are thrown out of the paradise and Adam my man from now on you need to sweat to eat and watch and appreciate Quentin Tarantino and Eve you will have to marry and stay with Adam and give up Ekta Kapoor 's serials to watch twenty two men chase and kick a ball.And I give you both myopia..

3 Comments:

Blogger Rohit said...

I still keep an eye on things happening here :P

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prologue ke aage....??

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Great blog! It is huge compared to mine:) Although mine is very good I have had not a single good comment so far...

Regards,
make money online

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home