Sunday, January 13, 2008

In love with Maximum City

There is a myth. Mumba Devi, the goddess of Mumbai can showr you with wealth and makes you spend that fortune within the city itself. That is why the wealth of Mumbai can never leave its shore.

A year and half ago i came to Mumbai, a city that had intrigued and fascinated me. I came, I saw and I fell in love. The detractors will say JWMarriot...but in all this time I have been here, in all the late nights, early mornings, odd hours that I have been, for all the girl trips, all the public transport I have used at all hours of the day and nigh, I have felt safe. These two years have been the most fun-filled in my entire lifetime. Expensive, yes..Awesome..YES. This is a city for everyone. You come in and you can get lost or stand out. The city gives you the freedom to do both.

It has been city number 3 on my Indian sojourn. I have seen the middle class grow and exert its strength. As India moves towards fulfilling its destiny, I feel am at the right place and at the right time.

Maximum City. I will be back soon.

6 Comments:

Blogger anN-series said...

somebody is very happy with mumbai i can see....congratss once again girl!!! :~D

6:06 PM  
Blogger anN-series said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:06 PM  
Blogger SG said...

Congrats for HUL :)

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope to see Annapurna and Wheel with dgrail's classic touch! You'll remember max city for sure, very few places're in the world like Mumbai, so alive late into the night.

Congrats for your new job and welcome back to blogger. We missed you a lot

8:03 AM  
Blogger Kofpherhein said...

I absolutely love u for writin this blog!!!
Finally u see...
Mumbai is the best!!!

1:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi...
Iam an NITIE Aspirant ..
I have a few queries about the whole process of getting into NITIE which I think you would be the best person to answer.
Can you please provide me your mail ID or is it possible to contact you in any other way..
Please let me know..

Regards,
Sucharita

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home