Sunday, April 23, 2006

A place for my head

Why do i often post lyrics of songs on my blog?Because they reflect what I feel at that moment.After I have come to college and especially after getting my own PC,Real Player has become permenant fixture as is lying in physically torturous foetal position with my headphones obliterating the voices around.
Linkin Park who are depressive without being abusive are my favorite and am currently listening to three of their tracks from Meteora in a loop.

I watch how the moon sits in the sky
On a dark night shining with the light from the sun
The sun doesn't give light to the moon
Assuming the moon's going to owe it one
It makes me think of how you act to me
You do favors and then rapidly
You just turn around and start asking me about
Things you want back from me

I have developed a headache due to staring at the 14" monitor since morning.Its Sunday and we have net all day so maximum utilisation of time orkutting and ymsging.Also went through the entire archives section of Abhinav Jain's hilarious blog.

Don't stay
Forget our memories
Forget our possibilities
What you were changing me into
(Just take myself back and...)
Don't stay
Forget our memories
Forget our possibilities
Take all your faithlessness with you
(Just take myself back and...)
Don't stay
I don’t need you anymore, don’t want to be ignored

I don’t need one more day, of you wasting me away
I don’t need you anymore, I don’t want to be ignored
I don’t need one more day, of you wasting me away

I am sick and tired of having nothing to do and reading about people's blood curdling journeys on way to IIMA conversion.I mean ok you are assured of that fancy I-bank job and stretch limo but get a life,so am officially not gonna visit PagalGuy for some time till the grapes stop tasting sour.
I have read Isaac Asimov's Foundation and Empire and its a brand new imagery.Now want to read the entire series.Also saw a promo of Arthur C.Clarke's Rama revealed on the back and am literally spending sleepless nights trying to search for some site which will have it in pdf format for free.Also Erma Bombeck's At wit's end is good for laughs.Will post an 'inspired' blog soon.

I cannot take this anymore
I'm saying everything I've said before
All these words they make no sense I find bliss in ignorance
Less I hear the less you'll say
But you'll find that out anyway
Just like before...
Everything you say to me

Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I find the answers aren't so clear

Wish I could find a way to disappear
All these thoughts they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Nothing seems to go away
Over and over again

Good night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rohit said...

Now consider my situation, which is exactly the same except that I have a frigging cold and I prefer winamp to real player.

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do not Spoil what you have by desiring things which you dont have...because what you have now, is one of the many things you once desired for....

So now i think you should stop crying about IIM and sholud look to NITIE in a better way as who knows after two years in NITIE you may get a job which you had been looking for(i mean ur Dream job e.g Salesgirl selling Soaps)

About the Headache that you have developed these days,i think its more because of reading books for continous number of hours rather than staring your Outdated 14'' monitor for few minutes.Anyways if later is the case,laptop would be a good solution to your problem.
If you dont have enough money then even a LCD monitor wont be a bad option.And still if you are crying for money then better go to your department and take one:-)

And plz stop listening to such Frustooo songs and tune in to more Energetic ones like the one from film Rang de BASANTI or any other

4:06 PM  
Blogger d_grail said...

@rohit
real can play winamp files but not vice versa
@anonymous
i dnt desire anything..am above moh maaya..dont want a condo in NY..will sell sabun in jabalpore

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home