Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Rated PG

2 posts in a day. Now you know how hard I work. But this was like really important. In case you are reading this make sure you are under parental supervision. Yes get your mommy. Now.


This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

  • bomb (3x)
  • sexy (1x)
Now really. I thought of displaying this on the sidebar as a permanent kind of thing. Then resisted.
1. It may attract wrong kind of traffic. Though on most days I welcome any Ip address than my own.
2. My two most regular readers may hike their expectations. ( No, no i know you are not that type of men, err..i mean women)


There was another one of this widget thing which told me how much my blog was worth. No we are not talking about that.

Yeah stop searching for the post with "sexy" in it, and dutifully comment here (high dominatrix voice, oh God, I think they have already moved me to R)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home