Tuesday, August 01, 2006

first month at b-school..duh...

At first I could not believe it. My blog wasn’t opening. I thought the LAN was troubling again. I restarted my comp, double clicked repeatedly on the ‘my network places’ icon, checked no one was looking and tugged at the LAN cable. Nothing worked. Checked my usual bloglist. Nothing. What did my poor nonsensical blog trying to find a little shelf space in the world of Bansals and Sabnises do? Is tap dancing on a reader’s sanity such a crime? Kaavya lives right then why can’t d_grail??

Anyways, to mouth a cliché- my first month in the b-school

I learnt

1. to make sentences using phrases like ‘strategic vision’ and ‘dynamic equilibrium’

2. to sleep while keeping my posture straight

3. not sleeping for couple of days isn’t fatal, but can bring your inherent dullness and stupidity to other people’s notice

4. it doesn’t make a difference if you attempt a test with or without preparation

5. life is full of PPTs and PPOs( avian excreta on your head by the overactive crows in NITIE)

Now the real stuff. Had mandi this Sunday. In this exercise we guys are supposed to sell these toys made by an NGO-navnirmiti. A detailed repo to bore you in my next post.

Till then check out our fest-Prerana and the online gaming event MastishK.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rohit said...

Bah @ 1 :P .. you know me

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

already sellin prerarna????...and liked ur ppts and ppos thing so true...!!!-saumya

5:59 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

:)...check out my blog..

11:25 AM  
Blogger d_grail said...

@rohit
no comments

@saumya
y have u stopped blogging...placecom has taken ovr ur life girl!

@batty
loved it

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home