Sunday, May 14, 2006

am back but not quite..

Yes my exams are over and instead of dancing on the streets that am done with it all am actually feeling quite like a half eaten foolgobi dumped in the trash.had even written a soul searing, soul searching piece and then lacked the guts to put my feelings out for public consumption so decided to do another see-i-fell-on-my-head-haha type of post.
So the exams came and for the first time in the entire semester I felt the weight of the tomes we are supposed to be thorough with. It was difficut to keep my eyes open and more difficult to keep my brain open to reception to the intracacies of various types of concurrency control methods when all I wanted to do was to fling it all away and dream about John Abraham.
I didnt forego my afternoon naps though.On one occasion i was as usual lying sprawled all over my roomie's bed sleeping in my sweet dignified feminine position of wide gaping mouth,REM and drooling all over my pillow when this smell(for the lack of a better word) wafted through my flaring nostrils. Suddenly my nightmare of drowning in cow shit seemed all too real.Later was told my Pg owner is making a bio gas plant(!!)
So here I am,one of the 70000 engineers who pass out every year,one of the 40000 people who would have been on wipro pay roll to one of the 50000 who dream of owning a stretch limo by 25 by virtue of an mba.
Most people are baffled by my decision to drop MDI. we-are-a-friend-of-a-friend types say its an interesting decision,others just bombard smileys making wierd faces and close friends say it is another proof that i need urgent medical help.I try not to think about it.
My internet network is down again and we are implementing time division multiplexing here so I'll bid adieu with this nonsense.Will make a couple of posts before I leave Cochin..hopefully write something more personal about this home for 4 years...the city has taught me a lot.And then would be silent for some days before i get free net again.
Course viva on wednesday,seems certain guides can be sadistic enough to ask about engineering graphics(shudder)..i guess i ll have to leave another man wondering how i have passed all my semesters and generally about the indian educational system..

3 Comments:

Blogger Harsha said...

just came across ur blog....umm. Nice thouhts and no comments on ur leaving MDI :)

4:32 PM  
Blogger Dew Drops said...

once thru your MBA form any one of the "the institue" you may want to join Osho Ashram or goins earch of Nirvana ;)

watch out ;)

11:49 AM  
Blogger d_grail said...

@harsha
thanx..
@dewdrops
even i think pilgrimage awaits me

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home