Friday, March 28, 2008

I am the one and you are...







What Character From The Matrix Are You?




You are Neo, the chosen one, the slayer of agents everywhere. A former nerd, you have evolved into quite a stubborn hero.Although Trinity is not that hot, at least you're one of the few that can get some in the real world. You can stop bullets and you're immmortal; so what the hell are you going to do in Matrix: Reloaded?!"Yeah. Wow, that sounds like a really good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger... and you give me my phone call."
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

2 Comments:

Blogger Anuj Bansal said...

Oracle..the guiding force :P

5:04 PM  
Blogger anN-series said...

girl...u have been tagged...and please i like the song accha silla diya tune mere pyaar ka- from the same movie :~P

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home