Saturday, April 19, 2008

Kareena Kapoorism

Kareena Kapoorism is when someone goes from size 100 to 0 and treble their oomph factor. Reverse-Kareena Kapoorism is well, the reverse of it.


yeh mera dil (Don 2007) is one my favorites because every time Kareena moves and her arms just jiggle and wiggle, I feel good about that tyre slumped over the waistband. I mean check out those forearms!!


New man, new body but one fan less. Her cheeks have sunk in and she has my pre-pubescent weight and body. Wait a sec, I was "healthier" than her even then!

3 Comments:

Blogger atlee said...

Dhhhhivya...u shud post 2 of ur pics to show the reverse waistlines of u 2.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a case of sour grapes? personally i think she looks really nice...

6:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I share similar feelings... :(

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home