Wednesday, February 14, 2007

happy valentines day!

I love this song because it reminds me of my one of my school time crushes. You know where you keep looking furtively and try to find a seat next to that person…The bullet-time sequence where the girl passes the boy and the apples (strategic? Why not oranges?) fall..such a moment came to pass with yours truly. Mr. centre-of-universe was standing with a bunch of friends, noticing which I strutted my best imitation of a cat walk. However a Naomi Campbell happened and at that apples falling moment my heel twisted. Now there was this instant reaction to recover and pretend nothing happened. But my heel stuck at that twisted angle and got caught. Finally I had to sit and open my sandal with my well…hands. Not really an ending the videos suggest. The disgrace..well I rather not talk about it. Obviously since Din wich teri yaad satave, the boy couldn’t live with this yaad, not to mention the cracklng laughter that erupted from his buddies soon after. And mainu raatanu neend na aayi imagining the embarrassment. That was the end to that.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love de song!! yeah it happens.. n now i knw it happens 2 evry1.. ;))

4:18 PM  
Blogger anN-series said...

'look at the moon....i love the moon'
(which was more embarassing???)
-ur 'green auto' pal ;-)

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing unusual...love is the first thing a child learns and the last he may forget. V-day reminds me too of someone. If I had only one wish left...I would wish to see her again.

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boring old stories of laila and majnu.If you love me too much...I will become a moon.
-laila from heaven

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hum sab us din ko kose jab kayaro ne is dharti pe janam liya. I am sick of this hell

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry for my previous remark because apparently the above joke was played by an old friend who always been nice to me. I was frustrated about spams filling my mailbox and I was unable to trace those cowards. But I need to change myself and I should control my anger because stones are good, mirrors are not.
Scientifically they would call it _self fulfillment_.
I can arrange a few more sentences but we all have our own compilers and only a few can be portable.
.end

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home